Monday, December 29, 2008

JFS Staff New Year's Resolutions

What is your New Year's Resolution? Here are some of our staff members' answers - both personal and professional:

"Take better care of myself and JFS by making sure the agency stays financially solid and the service to the community does not get interrupted."
--Yana Vishnitsky, president & CEO

"To volunteer more and get involved in my church. After I recently attended a JFS Hanukkah celebration at a nursing home, I realized how important my faith is to me and want to do more in 2009! My work resolution is to raise more money for JFS!"
--Mary Linder, development associate

"To quote Starbucks...'Do something good every day!'"
--Kari Alpen, graphic designer

"Follow through with my commitments to myself - exercise more, take more time for myself, etc."
--Alaina Green, marketing and public relations associate

"Start doing yoga again."
--Michele Lacey, grants officer

"I miss my friends at the JCC - get back to a more frequent exercise routine - and eat more vegetables!"
--Ron Crowell, Home-Based Services coordinator

"Have more fun (that includes more skiing)!"
--Cathy Grimm, JFS Senior Solutions director

"Exercise more."
--Donna Lutz, Nursing Home Outreach coordinator

"To make JFS at Home have a successful and healthy year (and my puppies, too)!"
--Carla Weeks, JFS at Home director

"To finish my kitchen (which I've been remodeling for months)!"
--Sandy Schmitt, human resources assistant

"To see and talk to my grandson more often (which I will do thanks to my new web cam)!"
--Linda Neuman, receptionist

Our staff knows how to celebrate! We tossed out the traditional holiday decor for this year's staff party. Check out this photo of our flamingo-filled fun!


No comments: